Check List For Shopping Safely online
So you like to do a lot of online shopping huh? Or perhaps you have never done it before, worried about the safety aspect of handing your credit or debit card deals over to an anonymous computer on a website. Well here is a check list for safe online shopping
- Use anti-virus, and anti spyware software so your computer is protected.
- Make sure you are on the lookout for common scams that ask for your personal information.
- Make sure that the website you wish to purchase from is secure before you transact
- Don’t forget to include the cost of delivery, and compare prices before deciding to buy
- Use your credit card to pay for the transaction, since it provides additional protection.
- There is a cooling-off period should you change your mind about something you have bought online
- You have the same rights when buying online as you do on the high street
Why not set up a birthday gift wish list Australia using a tool like boxedup.com, For a start it doesn’t cost a thing, you can save any item you see online to your list with a single click, enabling quick and easy access to all your birthday gift wish list Australia items. Even better you can share your birthday gift wish list Australia with friends and family, ensuring you never receive the same gift twice or a gift you simply have no use for.